The Essex Agricultural Society is a registered charity that promotes agriculture and rural related industries through a year long diary of educational and social events.
For over 150 years the Essex Agricultural Society has been supporting and serving the farming community in Essex.
The Society hosts a yearly educational event; the Essex Schools Food and Farming Day where we invite 3,000 primary school children aged between 8 and 11 to visit Writtle College and experience an outdoor event promoting Food, Farming and the Countryside.
Please read the letter from the Chairman
- Essex Schools Food and Farming Day – 4th June 2015 23rd January 2015
- 9th ESFFD on the 8th June 2016 – book now! 19th November 2014
- Essex Agricultural Society now on Facebook 16th November 2014
- Essex Agricultural Society now on Twitter 16th November 2014
- Essex Country Show 15th November 2014
- Essex farmers toast a century of success 15th November 2014
We would like to thank our sponsors, who make all this possible